ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Fall Membership Meeting
Monday, September 30, 8:00 - 11:00 AM
Newton Marriott, Newton, MA
Breakfast and registration begin at 7:30 AM.
The charge for this program is $80 for Members and $120 for Non-Members.
- Ivan Seidenberg, President & CEO, Verizon
- Mitt Romney, Republican Candidate for Governor
- Shannon O'Brien, Democratic Candidate for Governor
- Release of the 2002-2003 Complete Guide to the Massachusetts Software & Internet Industry
- Special Presentation to key industry achievers and enablers for contributions of lasting impact
- Tim Berners-Lee, W3C, Father of the World Wide Web
- Bolt Beranek and Newman, Inventors of the ARPANET, forerunner of the Internet (accepted by Leo Beranek, Co-founder, BBN)
- Bob Metcalfe, Polaris Venture Partners, Inventor of Ethernet, Founder of 3Com
- Bill Warner, Warner Research, Founder, Avid Technology, Inc.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a technology breeding ground, (accepted by MIT Chancellor Phillip Clay)
- Jackie Morby, Managing Director, TA Associates (not attending), for her early recognition of the investment potential of the software industry
- Pat McGovern, Chairman, International Data Group, for creating the first technology-based computer research firm that could deliver critical market data to technology users and clients
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
McDermott, Will & Emery
Silicon Valley Bank