ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Access to Capital: Angel and VC Funding
Thursday, September 19, 8:00 - 11:00 AM
Newton Marriott, Newton
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:45 AM.
This program is sponsored by Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault, LLP. The charge for this program is $60 for Members and $100 for Non-Members.
Are you an entrepreneur hungry for some insight into the thought processes of Venture Capital and Angel investors as they review and invest in technology companies? Should you consider VC funding or are the terms just too onerous?
Wondering how tight the current funding environment really is and how best to tap into that capital?
Then join us for this entertaining and informative session as a panel of VCs, Angel investors and recently funded entrepreneurs that have been there, done that, and lived to tell the tale, share their perspectives on the current marketplace. If you want guidance to get on the inside track for a successful fund raising process, wish to learn which mistakes to avoid, or simply want to hear some good "war stories" from colleagues in the industry, this program is for you!
- Nina Saberi, General Partner, Castile Ventures
- Woody Benson, Principal, Lazard Technology Partners
- James Geshwiler, Managing Director, CommonAngels
- Michael Baker, Chief Administrative Officer, GandBanks Capital
- Man Jit Singh, CEO, Compete, Inc.
- Mike Conza, Partner, Business Partice Group, Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault, LLP