ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Going Global: How to Take Your Company International
Thursday, January 23, 8:00 - 11:00 AM
Silicon Valley Bank, Wilcox Room, Ground Floor
One Newton Executive Park, Suite 200
2221 Washington Street, Newton, MA
For directions, please visit www.svb.com/contactus/boston_dd.html
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:45 AM. The charge for this program is $60 for Members and $100 for Non-Members.
"Going Global" addresses essential elements of doing business overseas and provides an insight into what it takes to achieve success in markets outside the U.S. Hear from various experts in the fields of marketing, accounting and law, as well as, a business practitioner.
- Stephen Minton, Director, World Wide IT Markets & Strategies, IDC
- Douglas Cronin, Partner, International Tax Services, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Stewart Hampton, formerly Director Strategic Product Marketing, Asia Pacific, Comverse
- Tom Begley, Professor, Northeastern University
- Cynthia Larose, Partner, International Computer Law, Mintz Levin