ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
9th Annual Investment Conference for Private Companies
Wednesday, April 2, 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
World Trade Center, Boston, MA
Breakfast and registration from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
The charge for admission is:
$350 for first attendee
$250 for additional attendees from same company
**If registering and paying online, your total fees will ONLY reflect the number of people you have registered on the same registration form.
Silicon Valley Bank
Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault
The Onstott Group
Mass High Tech (Media Sponsors)
In Association with:
National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
Massachusetts Interactive Media Council (MIMC)
Technology Capital Network at MIT
Now in its ninth year, the conference has developed a solid reputation as a must attend event among investors who want firsthand information about some of the most exciting private companies in the region's technology pipeline. Previous conferences were filmed and reported on by CNN and The News Hour with Jim Lehrer.
28 Unique Companies Presenting
One Day Schedule
Demos, Registration and Breakfast from 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
30 Second Overviews Before Presentations Begin 8:30 a.m.
All Presentations in Simultaneous Tracks from 9:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Demos and Lunch from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
3 Hours of Valuable Networking Time with Product Demos
Presenting companies are innovative and dynamic software and Internet companies seeking seed, early, and later round investment.
A sample of the companies that will be presenting:
- Financial applications that simplify budgeting and forecasting processes for the middle market customer
- Networking hardware and software to enable the delivery of high speed broadband data over medium voltage utility lines
- Software to improve organizational performance of sales, service or processing functions in large enterprises
- Software for fast and economical content delivery throughout the enterprise
- Web-based rich media solutions that increase sales productivity and reduce costs
- Innovative e-mail firewall systems
- Cognitive link processing for wireless LAN
- Predictive analytics that analyze consumer behavior offline to predict consumer purchasing both offline and online
- Advanced automated underwriting software solutions for life insurance carriers
- Standards-based, comprehensive and scalable network and system management software
- Software for mobile/wireless imaging
- Advanced process and yield control software for semiconductor manufacturers and semiconductor equipment companies
- Disaster protection systems for business critical databases without any limitation on the distance between nodes
- Privacy-safe marketing solutions for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Platform for healthcare/environmentally conscious consumers and manufacturers that addresses accessibility, availability, price, and education
- Patented permission-based contact management systems to keep personal contact information current
- Web-enabled communications systems linked to wireless sensor technologies for structural health monitoring
- Web reporting software for large enterprises
- Mobile applications for the calibration and maintenance compliance industry
- Online video games that allow the blind to play and interact with sighted players
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with the next generation of successful software and Internet companies!
Investors will want to send more than one person to the conference to listen to all presentation tracks!