ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
The Massachusetts Software & Internet Council and The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals present:
Partnership Panel & Roundtable Discussion: How to Build Alliances and Partnerships to Grow Revenues and Open New Product Markets and Businesses
Thursday, May 22, 8:30 - 11:00 AM
Microsoft Conference Center
201 Jones Road, 6th Floor, Waltham
For directions, please visit: www.microsoft.com/usa/offices/waltham.asp
The charge is $60 for Members (ASAP/MSIC) and $100 for Non-Members. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:15 AM.
This month the Sales & Marketing Roundtable will be held in conjunction with a panel presentation of partnership experts. The joint format will allow participants to explore the strategies and tactics that allow alliances to develop and grow a software business.
The first 80 minutes of the program will include a presentation by Joy Thompson, President, Boston/NE Chapter of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals, and
a moderated panel discussion with industry experts including:
- William Lundberg, Founding President and Executive Director, The Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals
- Jeff Crown, President, Aqueduct Partners/Relationship Technologies
- Anna Allen, Manager, Partner Programs, The MathWorks, Inc.
- Ron Corriveau, VP Business and Alliance Development, Legato Systems
After a networking break, Jan Twombly, President, The Rhythm of Business, will run an interactive presentation. During the last 40 minutes of the session, Tony Conti, EVP, Sales, Scribe Software, will present a partnering case study and ask for your help in selecting the appropriate partnering approach. He will then reveal the outcome of the case.
- Talk: Alliances - A ÂDeath MarchÂ Venture or a Viable Means of Opening New Markets? Moderated by Joy Thompson, President, Boston/NE Chapter of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals.
- Panel Presentation with Q & A: A panel of three high tech executives presenting their alliance experiences and answering questions.
- Interactive Presentation: The Link between Entrepreneurial Thinking and Alliance Management by Jan Twombly, President, The Rhythm of Business.
- Roundtable: A Case Study discussion moderated by marketing veteran Mike Kinkead, CEO, TIMEblaster.