ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OVER, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Financial Management Series: Revenue Recognition for CEOs
Friday, May 16, 8:00 - 11:00 AM
Newton Marriott, Newton
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:45 AM.
The charge is $60 for Members and $100 for Non-Members. This program is sponsored by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Continuing on with our highly successful Financial Management Series, the next program will focus on the undying topic of software revenue recognition. This program will be directed toward senior management to instill a fundamental appreciation for the complexities of software revenue recognition, and will include:
- The 4 basic criteria - without these, you don't have revenue (yet)
- What happens when your sales include more than one product or service
- What is VSOE (and who cares)
- What types of arrangements are problems
- Why resellers can trip you up
- What are best practices to avoid surprises
- Communicating revenue expectations
The program will be led by PricewaterhouseCoopers' software revenue recognition experts, Dean Petracca and Vic Petri, both partners at PricewaterhouseCoopers,
and also will feature Melissa Cruz, Chief Financial Officer, Concord Communications to provide her practical perspective on the topic.
CFOs,bring your CEOs. And your sales managers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chief Executive Officers,Presidents,CFOs,and Sales Managers of software and Internet companies.
Space is limited, so register now!
Proof of attendance for CE credit will be available day of event.