ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, HOWEVER, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER AT THE DOOR.
Sales and Marketing Roundtable: Online Marketing Tools and Techniques
Thursday, June 12, 8:00 - 10:00 AM
IBM, Solution Partnership Center, 404N Wyman Street, Waltham
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:45 AM. The charge for this program is $40 for Members and $50 for Non-Members.
For directions, please visit http://www.developer.ibm.com/spc/waltham.htm
Join moderator and marketing veteran Mike Kinkead, CEO of TIMEblaster for a lively discussion about online marketing tools designed to help improve and increase revenues.
During our March Roundtable, we focused on how to define your market and fine-tune your messaging for your target audience. Now, we are ready to take your message to the market. We will explore your different online marketing options including:
- search engines
- email marketing
- referral (viral) marketing
- partner marketing
You will see that using online marketing is both an art and a science. It entails continuous testing and measurement to improve your ROI.
- What are the most effective online marketing activities to generate awareness, interest and leads?
- What are some techniques to increase the effectiveness of them?
- How resource intensive (cost, people) are each of these options?
- Which methods are more active options to increase business results?
- How can you integrate and synchronize the different channels to maximize results?
Come hear online marketing expert, Karen Leavitt talk about the tools and techniques she is using to generate new business for Intranets.com. In addition, Nick Copley, VP of Audience Development at BitPipe will
share what his company is doing to generate new business.
Please Note: This event is for CEO's, Presidents, and senior sales/marketing executives from software or Internet companies only.